Friday, March 31, 2006

Merrily We Drive Along


I guess my house is not exciting enough. All the kids decided to go to the beach. They even packed all the things they thought they might need into the back of the car.

Aunah: Come on kids. Let's go! (driving sounds)

We need to stop and look at the map. We are at 8th Street Road -its called Ella.

Caroline: Ella Road?

A: Yes. Now we are at 9th Street Road -its called Anna

HONK!!! Some one almost crashed into us so I honked at them.

C: Someone took our turn!

A: (turning) OK now we turned.

Naomi: (running away) I better go get some gas!

C: We have tons of gas!

A: A car just crashed into us! Just in the back and the car can still move.

Isaak: (in agony) I need a band-aid.

C: (very calm)Me and the baby both have broken arms.


They did make it to the beach, after everyone was bandaged.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hillarious! I love Naomi's notion of leaving the car to get "gas."

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a fun trip. Aunt Betty

Boss said...

Is that really the way to the beach? Were Caroline and the baby still able to swim with broken arms? I hope they remembered to pack sunscreen!

Peanut said...

Wowsers! Sounds like quite a trip. At least they were sitting in the steering wheel of the van and treating it like a sit-n-spin!

B said...

That sounds like so much fun! i can tell that Aunah was driving from experience!I'm glad they made it safely to the beach!