
Jessie and Caroline decided they were moving out to the back yard. They even packed some bags. They were planning to make their own tent as they had seen how on Zoom. I guess I'm the party pooper. No sleeping outside in winter. (even in Arizona) They only agreed to my plan 'caused I promised and indoor "tent" with movie in the living room and a second "tent" in the bedroom for sleeping in. They were lobbying for sleeping in the living room tent but like I said before, I'm the party pooper!
4 comments:
How cute! What was the movie?
I remember making plans as a kid to move out to the shed that housed the pool pump, and later to the camping trailer in the driveway.
Not ready for tents in the back yard and nights spent playing cheat to win? I guess they are a little too young for that. We've had fun testing out real tents in our living room or spare room.
The movie was Strawberry Shortcake of course! Plus I am still working hard at teaching my children to play cards without cheating, namely no looking at each others cards.
How fun! We do "forts". I don't know why the different name.
Was there anything in perticular that precipitated the desire to move to the tent in the back yard?
Post a Comment