
Spring training means you can get really cheap tickets to a major league game. We paid only $4 a ticket and we got to sit on the grass picnic style (relieving me of the fear of children tumbling down the bleachers.) We were so close we could see the left fielder's face and Scott was nearly hit by a foul ball. We were also right next to the tunnel where all the players go in and out. So Lara's boys went home with baseballs loaded with D-back player signatures. I guess it was a shame 'cause the home team lost but we had a great time anyway! On the way home I asked the kids what they liked the best. The unanimous reply........Kettle Corn!
3 comments:
I have to admit, I like kettle corn better than baseball too. But it sure is fun to put out a blanket and enjoy a game/concert/play/fireworks show with family and friends (and treats)! I'm glad ya'll had such a good time.
Like the boss, I like kettle corn better than baseball. But picnics with family are better than either. =). Sounds like fun.
We've enjoyed it the few times we've made it to the Minor league teams around here: the Stingers play in SLC, and Angels in Orem (they no longer play at the BYU field).
And like everyone else the treats were a favorite. Although in SLC there is a great hill for the kids to roll down. It's just fun to be able to get out and do things together!
Post a Comment