
When Jessie needs help with homework, Caroline wants me to play dolls, Naomi and Jeffrey both want to be held and I’m trying to make dinner, I wonder what life would be like with a cook, nanny and house keeper. I don’t really want to give up any of those roles as I feel they are all important. When Boss posted her “family picture” with her HBO blog it got me thinking. What if I could copy myself? A few of me to take care of the kids. A few to take care of the house. Then I could actually do some of the projects I’ve been meaning to work on. I felt a little selfish when I thought it but it did make me giggle. In reality I think life would be way more complicated with six of me around. Plus, remember that funny movie…
4 comments:
Is one of you going to have a pizza wallet?
Just one more reason to reinstate polygamy! Who couldn't use a couple extra mommies around the house?
I can't remember the pizza wallet joke clearly enough to explain to Coach why it's funny. But I remember that it is. Very. So I just put Multiplicity on hold at the library.
I think a pizza wallet is a must if your making copies of yourself.
If you do decide to be a multiple, please tell us how it goes. :) I've often wanted to do this since the kids want me in more than one place too.
Post a Comment