Sunday, April 02, 2006

Conference


Conference was great. It is nice to watch it at home. We let the kids dump out the mega blocks on the floor in front of the TV. The Idea was to keep the kids in the room where they could see conference. I don't know how much they got from it but I do know they enjoyed the music. The blocks quickly became an organ and the girls played along with almost every song. My hope is that they felt the spirit telling them that the words of the prophet are true--even if they didn't understand all the words that were spoken.

1 comment:

B said...

We made a fort, but I don't think they spent more than 30 seconds in it. But I was glad when both Megan and Jacob perked up when President Hinckley started talking. They were listening enough to know that the Prophet was speaking, and they recognized him as such! And then they went back to playing. Ah well. It's a start.