Friday, April 14, 2006

Where's Waldo


Okay, so really you are looking for the hummingbird sitting in its nest. This is the tree in my front yard. I can usually see the bird by peeking out the front window. There are two teeny eggs in the nest. Hopefully soon I'll be able to see two really tiny birds.

4 comments:

B said...

I spy!

Anonymous said...

It took a few minutes--I almost gave up, but then these old eyes located the little bird. You are so lucky to have the nest right in your front window. Aunt Betty

Boss said...

I've never been good at this kind of thing. Maybe after everyone else has had a chance to find it, you can add a big red arrow to the picture to help out the Waldo-challenged, like me.

Anonymous said...

I see it too, but I did some enlargement to confirm the drive-by sighting. I see that "Waldo" kept an eye on (really at) you during your adventrue.
Next month, we will visit the real Waldo's grave. Thanks for helping me to think about it.
Daddy-"O"