Building our kingdom one block at a time.
Wow, that looks like a nice large pumpkin to carve. And from the picture above it looks like you did a great job carving it!Caroline, that is quite a seat! I'm glad you think it's comfy...it looks pretty hard to me!
I love this post! Great job, Caroline and Jessie!
It's so fun to hear from you Caroline & Jessie! Looks like there are lots of exciting things going on in your own front (or back?) yard!
It's great to hear from you girls! Aunah can't wait to see you both in a few weeks.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow, that looks like a nice large pumpkin to carve. And from the picture above it looks like you did a great job carving it!
Caroline, that is quite a seat! I'm glad you think it's comfy...it looks pretty hard to me!
I love this post! Great job, Caroline and Jessie!
It's so fun to hear from you Caroline & Jessie! Looks like there are lots of exciting things going on in your own front (or back?) yard!
It's great to hear from you girls! Aunah can't wait to see you both in a few weeks.
Post a Comment