For dinner we had the traditional spread of cheese, crackers, potato chips, dip, etc. Simple and good, just the way I like things. (photo caption: "If you take another picture of me I'm going to smack you with this pot!")

I was hoping to do the "Come Let Us Adore Him" FHE lesson but I didn't ever get a chance to look it up. Keith went to get the FHE manual so we could check it out and lo and behold, there were 4 copies of the program all typed up and stuck in the book from previous years! Yea!!!
We had a lot of fun dressing up. Ruth and I look like we just got out of the shower with our towel heads but I think everyone else looked pretty good.
Naomi wanted to be a blue angel not a white angel. So, blue she was!
Santa was good to us this year. No coal! (Does any one ever really get coal? I didn't think so.) The kids had so much fun discovering their presents. The girls even found a present in their bedroom! They were so excited. Naomi has moved out of the "nursery" and into the big girls room now.
Jeffrey loved opening his gifts. For some reason he thought he needed a screwdriver to open them. What a cute little man!
After the gifts were opened, we spent a lazy day around the house enjoying the new loot and eachothers company.
3 comments:
I'm glad ya'll had such a great Christmas. I love the after-the-presents-are-open-lounge around-the-house-with-people-you-love time too.
Also, I'm not pointing fingers or anything, but Sam saw his Grandpa-A cutting open presents with a pocket knife (as he always does), and wanted to modify his own present-opening M.O. because of it. Maybe Sam called Jeffrey to give him some pointers.
We had a wonderful time in 29 Palms with Keith and Catherine. And we loved Joshua Tree National Park. The Prickly Pear still shows it's mark on my leg, but it reminds me of the fun time we had. We loved the Christmas festivities and the excitement that came with the children and their love for Christmas. Thanks for the wonderful time. Grandma Ruth
I know I am behind, but I finally read this and it is great to hear! I love you and I miss you Taffy.
Post a Comment