Tuesday, January 16, 2007

8 down 1 to go (an old draft that I ment to revise and publish a long time ago. Oops!)

Now that there is only a month left I realize that I made mistake at the beginning of this pregnancy. Since then I've just brushed off the reality of baby being born. I figured I didn't really have to think about it because it was a long way off. Well, now that it's definitely not a long was off, but rather, coming up very quickly, I'm having to face reality. This baby will be born whether I'm ready or not. It is a little easier to think about now that life has cleared up a bit. Until just a few weeks ago I was still trying to recover from moving in when I was so sick, and jumping right into the start of school (which was a little rough) and extra curricular activities. Then came Christmas and New Year With all their business. Now that all this is done with, I can thinks again. So, although I'm a bit tired and uncomfortable, I'm starting to feel a little more ready for the baby to come. Don't get me wrong, I still have plenty of "to dos" left undone, but mentally I'm starting to accept the reality of having a new baby. I think the Karate kid inside my abdomen is getting tired of the cramped conditions too. Baby keeps karate chopping just to the right of my belly button. Sorry baby, that's not the way you get to come out and you must wait a few more weeks 'cause I've still got lots to do!

1 comment:

B said...

LOL! I'm glad you were starting to feel ready for her to come. Plus I'm REALLY glad (and I'll bet you are too!) she was not successful at the karate-chop exit!