We finally had Caroline's birthday party. Like Shana I feel like we've been celebrating all week. On her birthday we celebrated and then she had the school celebration and finally we had the princess party! We invited just a few little girls to come play and we had a marvelous time! I knew I couldn't do anything real big so we kept it quite simple. We danced to music with ribbon sticks, made crowns out of construction paper, had a little puppet show(thanks to Aunt Dani's awesome Christmas gift), played pass the "poison apple" (like hot potato) and pin the shoe on Cinderella. (I totally get SRC points for that one.)
None of the guest wanted to go when their parents came. I think that means fun was had by all!
6 comments:
You're amazing Taffy! How did you do all of that, expecially that cake?
I'm with emmy. I wouldn't call a castle cake "keeping it simple", but the little princesses obviously had a great time! Well done Super Mom!
Wow, sounds like the party was a success. And a hearty amen about the cake, it looks impressive. I'm glad the girls had a great time!
Really the cake was VERY easy. Easier than bunny cake! (two bread pans, two icecream cones)
Taffy - I think you should teach a cake building class at the next reunion complete with pictures of your work and instructions. You have lots of great ideas. I think you'd get a lot of takers! I'd sign up!!
that sounds awesome Taffy I am so proud of you.
Post a Comment