On Tuesday it was hot. The high was 76. Today it's snowing! Really it's just flurries, but still! The rest of the weekend is not supposed to get above freezing. It's been a long time since I've been in such cold weather. Snow is such a novelty to us!
Jeff, Naomi and I took a trip to Wal-mart (a few towns over and several hundred feet higher in elevation) to get a few things for Caroline's birthday party. There was real snow there. Jeff and Naomi had so much fun running and jumping through the snow. I should have brought my camera. I was hoping that maybe we would get a little more at our house but alas, just flurries! It was still fun though!
1 comment:
I am so glad that your kids got to experience snow this year. My kids are dying for it to snow - we have had a REALLY mild winter. I am not complaining but the kids really wish it would snow. We still have quite a few weeks of winter left so they might not be disappointed after all.
Post a Comment