Kiersti Anne Castleton was born at 12:39 a.m. (Pacific) on February 11, 2007, at Naval Hospital Twentynine Palms. She was 7lb 2oz and 19in. She and Catherine are doing well. I was on duty at the time Catherine went into labor, but luckily they relieved me after Catherine was admitted! Kiersti was delivered by the executive officer (second in command at the hospital), who is a nurse midwife. She let me put on some gloves and a gown and help guide the baby out. It was a neat experience. I will be staying home until Grandma Henrichsen gets here from Utah on the 22nd.
11 comments:
Yay! 2 beautiful baby girl cousins born a day apart! She sure looks like a sweet cutie! Hope labor wasn't too hard on Taffy! Love yall lots! dani
Congrats!
I'm a physician and they still wouldn't let me do more than cut the cord. ;-)
Looks like our girls were only about 8 hours apart.
Plus, Boss says congratulations on your premium baby.
Congratulations! I LOVE the name! She's a cutie.
Pretty girl with a pretty name...and already getting along with her siblings! Looks like Kiersti is a keeper. Congratulations everyone! You guys did a great job.
She is just beautiful!! She already looks like a Castleton to me. Congratulations!!
Congratulations! Kiersti is just beautiful! She looks so small but 7 pounds is big compared to most of my newborns! Good work!
I know this is not the time you want to hear it but I detect a pattern that says you must have one more child!
Catherine - Caroline
Keith - Keirsti
Jessie - Jeffery
Naomi - N?????????
Maybe N is for No Rush!
WAHOO!! Congratulations! I know what it is like to have a baby early Sunday morning. I hope your experience was a little smoother than mine. Anyway, we are so excited for you!
Congratulations! She's beautiful!
Good job Taffy! I really like the name too!
Looks like one tired mommy, but you did great!! From the looks of things, she won't be lacking for attention. She resembles your bunch already - a real cutie! She looks unbelieveably tiny in Keith's arms. Best wishes for you and the new one.
Post a Comment