Sunday, February 18, 2007

Birthdays!


Jeffrey my sweet boy. You are so special. Your birthday time this year was so chaotic. Daddy was gone most of the week so we celebrated early for you. I was a little stressed 'cause I thought your cake was a disaster. But when you saw it you were so excited! "Train!!!! Candy!!!!"
I felt a lot better after that. We celebrated again on your birthday with presents and then again a few days later when your gift that got lost in the mail arrived. Birthday all week! I think though, that the gift you've enjoyed the most is the one that came 4 days after your birthday.

I've never seen a big brother so proud and loving as you are. I was worried for a long time about how you would react when she came but I guess my worry was for nothing, for you adore her!You want to help and be with her all the time. You are always so sweet. You even helped her blow out HER birthday candle!

Happy Birthday Little Man!

7 comments:

Lady said...

Once again Taffy, another DARLING cake. I get excited for your kids birthdays because I want to see what kind of cake you come up with next. I think you picked another winner. Glad Jeff is adjusting well to the baby. Happy Birthday big brother!

Mark said...

Such a cute, proud Big brother!

Froga-lee said...

What a sweet big brother!

B said...

How awesome! That cake was wonderful! I'm glad Jeff is such a great big brother. It really melts my heart to see these sweet (little) big brothers being so kind and gentle to their baby sisters. (Buddy is especially sweet to Sweetsa, telling her how much he loves her every day!)

Christine said...

I love the expressions on Jeffery's face, you can just tell how much he loves Kiersti. What a lucky girl to have such a great big brother! Happy Birthday!!

Peanut said...

Wow! I can't believe he's two! What a cute little man. And awesome cake!

Boss said...

I hope all your birthdays are as wonderful as this one, Jeffrey! You look like the sweetest, happiest boy on the planet!