
Naomi loves attention! Birthdays are the best day of the year! She loved being the superstar of the day! Her favorite color lately is green so we had green cupcakes.

(well the cake was pink but the frosting was green.) G&G C sent green teddy bears-which she requested of them specifically last time they were here. The hit of the day was the green dress (found on clearance of course) fit for a fairy princess!

She wore it all evening and wanted to wear it to bed too! The best gift for me is that she is no longer 2(terrible) or 3 (even worse). She still has her moments but really she has calmed down a lot over the last few months. I've had to accept the she is who she is and I can't change her. She
is the FIRECRACKER of the family. There is never a dull moment with her. Everything is intense. What ever she wants she is bound and determined to get. (My hope is to keep her wanting good and productive things.) She is the spice of life and our family would be very bland without her!
I didn't make too big of a deal about Kiersti being four months today cause Naomi needed the spotlight. But I thought I should share a few tid bits about my rolly polly baby. She is a happy smiley doll. Even my friends can't resist taking pictures.
(This was taken in the middle of a baptismal service. ) She rolls and coos and loves to "talk" to people. A little eye contact and she is beaming! The other kids adore her and fight over who gets to be next to her. They also love to include her in their games. She even gets to play dress up with them!
She's been feeling a little ill lately but I'm sure it will pass soon!
7 comments:
Wow! I can't believe they're both so big! I'm glad Naomi got to be princess for the day.
That Keirsti sure is a roly poly baby! And happy birthday to Princess Naomi! Two cute little girls!
Cute, cute, cute! It doesn't feel like it was that long ago since I visited you guys in SD, but based on how much your kids have grown (especially the ones who weren't born when I visited), I know it's been too long since I've seen all of you!
kiesti is cute!happybirthday naomi! 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000%
Happy Birthday to both little ladies!
PS sometimes I don't really believe that you and I look as much alike as everyone says. Well then I just looked at this picture of you and it really did look like me... that's freaky.
Wow! I didnt know that babys could dress up!
Post a Comment