I'm a bit of a slacker. I had promised a Naomi a party for her birthday but I didn't even get around to sending invitations until after her birthday. We invited just a few little girls and had a fun princess party. Luckily I've done the princess party thing a few times over now so I have it down pretty well. I get major src points 'cause I spent 99 cents specifically for this party (cake mix) and the rest was what I happened to have on hand. We danced to princess (classical) music, played pin the shoe on Cinderella, and Princess, Princess, Ballerina (Duck, Duck, Goose). Party bags for the guests were left over bags from a previous party stuffed with stickers and candy from the stash. The Tink cake was a hit and no one cared that the bottom half was a pan turned upside down and frosted. Now if I could just learn to take pictures that were not so fuzzy you might be able to see it!
2 comments:
you never cease to amaze me with your princess parties and your beautiful cakes
Awesome cake!
Post a Comment