Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Where has the year gone?



Time flies when you have four kids! Jeffrey's first birthday was yesterday! With each child I want them to stay a baby longer and longer, but it seams my wishes just make it go faster. When I think of Jeffrey I can't believe it's been a year. Then I think about all that has happened in the past year and it definatly feels like a year has gone by.
Jeff loved eating his cake and ice cream. He looks good wearing it too!

3 comments:

Shana said...

I feel the same way. . . the more babies I have the faster they grow. I thought Hunter would never get big. Now I wish I could snuggle him up in my arms one more time and rock him to sleep.

Anonymous said...

I totally feel the same! Kaitlyn turned 5 mos on Tuesday and I don't know what I've been doing since September!

Anonymous said...

Grandma Ruth thinks that Jeffrey is one "cute" boy! Sure do love you, Jeffrey! You are growing up very fast!