This morning I thought I was going to do laundry all day. I really needed to as there was a huge mountain waiting for me. Not to mention half the folding that I never did last week. But the weather today was pertect. Seventy seven degrees with a light breeze. Not a cloud in the sky. I couldn't resist. We spent two and a half hours at the park. The kids got to run jump, climb and slide. I got to have a little bit of adult visit time with the other mommies. I think we all benifited. No regrets. Laundry can wait.
1 comment:
That's what I thought today, except it was dishes that could wait...and it's 27 degrees, beautiful powder on the ground, and no more clouds in the sky. We played outside...but not for 2.5 hours. It was fun, and of course we had hot chocolate when we came inside! I can hardly wait for the nicer spring weather so we can stay outside for longer periods of time!
Post a Comment