First we got into Sea World for free! (Okay, we only got 4 free tickets so we had to pay to get Naomi in, but it was worth it.)
Naomi and Caroline enjoyed touching the sea stars. Jeffrey just liked touching the water and Jessie wasn't very fond of the idea of touching those things!
Jessie did enjoy digging for buried treasure. She had a hard time putting the treasure back for others to find when It was time to move on.

Of course, cotton candy was a major highlight for all of the girls. Jeffrey slept through that excitement. We saved a bit for him but he wasn't very impressed. He preferred crackers.
We tried to get lots of pictures of the animal shows but mostly we just got pictures of the splashes after the tricks were done. At least in this picture you can still see the nose of the harbor whale that the lady is standing on.
After a fun filled day we enjoyed a military rate at a hotel across the street from Knott's Berry Farm. It wasn't that great a place but it had beds and a good location.
The next day of "benefits" included two free admissions to Knott's Berry Farm with additional tickets purchased at just under $11 each. Naomi didn't really like the lines but she did enjoyed the rides. So did everyone else except me:( (I did sneak onto on ride. It went about as fast as I can walk and stayed flat on the ground but was apparently still to risky for those who are expecting. I don't think it caused any problems for me or the baby though.) Naomi made sure we all took a moment to enjoy the Christmas doves.
She stared at them, refusing to move for a good 15 minutes!
Jessie and Caroline definitely take after me in their love of fast and fun. The more round and round the better!
(Just the thought of this can make Keith queasy.)
We wore Jeff and Naomi right out. It's not every day I get TWO kids to nap, let alone have them nap at the same time! Of course this just made so Jessie and Caroline could go on more rides the little ones were too small for - like the roller coaster! It was their favorite ride and a perfect way to end the adventure!
6 comments:
Hooray for military benefits, that sounds like a great two days! It's great to see all of the pictures too. I'm glad your family had a chance to relax and have such a good time.
What a fun couple of days! I'm jealous. Our kids love the rides too but it's hard when you are expecting - We went to Hershey Park in Sept and I only got to ride the kiddy stuff with Ainsley. Glad you had a such a fun trip. I look forward to some fun trips when Daniel returns, it's the least the military can do since they sent him away to war zone for his baby's birth!
Yeah!
Hooray for Sea World.... one of my most favorite places. You kiddies have such adorable smiles. We need to see more pictures of you!!!! Congrats on the little one on the way again... it is so great!
I guess that makes "uniform inspection" worth it!
Love those pictures of the children! So happy that you have those military benefits--great for the children!
Post a Comment