Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Jessie's New Smile

Do you notice anything different about Jessie's smile?
Jessie lost her first tooth today. It was loose for more than a month, and we finally convinced her that she needed to get it out today. She worked on it until it came out. The experience brought back memories of when my dad would tell us he wanted to just check our loose teeth, so we would sit on his lap and he would pull the loose tooth out. I decided to let Jessie take care of her tooth herself and she got it out.

3 comments:

Emmy said...

CONGRATULATIONS JESSIE! I am so proud of you. For some reason you look so grown up in that picture, maybe it's the missing tooth?

B said...

Hooray! Mimi is so excite for you (as are the rest of us!) That was one stubborn tooth! Congratulations on your new smile, Jessie!

Trick said...

Way to go Jessie! I was with Grandma H when I lost my first tooth, so that is special to me.