Tuesday, May 16, 2006
What's Up!
I've had so much to do lately I've really neglected the blog. I thought I would give a quick run down of what's been going on. I've packed up a lot of junk and put it in the garage. I finished painting the grout. I cleaned every room in the house several times. I got everything done for the house to be listed for sale (there is even a lock box on the front door, so we are all set.) I also rescued a cancer benefit concert and silent auction, (I guess that's a big story all in its self) sang the national anthem, attended Jessie and Caroline's concert, took dinner to a friend, babysat a bunch of kids, and taught sharing time two weeks in a row. Oh and Keith was out of town for a week. This afternoon I finally took a break. It felt good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Taffy...I hope your break lasted longer than it took to post the message!
I am glad that you were able to get a lot done. From what I hear, you did a great job with the benefit concert thing-ie, that the kids were really cute:)
What was Keith up to while you were being (BAM! I'm doing this with my arms, but I know you can't see it) Wonder Woman?
Keith was presenting one of his case reports at an Indian Health Services conference in Fullerton, CA. (Yep, back at his old school) My break was longer than posting 'cause I also checked everyone elses posts.
I felt out of breath after reading all that you've been up to! Wow.
Have you been eating hummingbird food? Cause it seems like you'd have to be able to flap your wings really really fast to get all of that done. You really are (BAM!) Wonder Woman! I hope you enjoyed your (well-deserved) break.
All that and you still have your sanity intact! Wow, that is impressive. I hope Keith gives good massages.
Whoa! That's a lot of stuff!
Nice job SuperMom.
Post a Comment