Saturday, May 20, 2006

Come And Get It!

The house is officially listed for sale now. It's a lot of work to keep a house in perfect order just in case someone wants to look at it. In the event I cannot keep my house clean, I hope potential buyers pay close attention to the virtual tour. Does it make you want my house? So far the house has been shown once. No great droves of people yet, but I guess I only need one person to look at my house, as long as it is the one person who wants to buy it.

5 comments:

Boss said...

I'd totally buy your house. I do have one suggestion for your realtor, however. I think they should add a picture of Waldo to the photo gallery, cause everyone likes little birds.

John said...

Maybe I could come live in your house for a couple of years. I can try to talk the church into buying it for missionaries in the area.

Anonymous said...

You have really nursed your lawn into something inviting! It looks great back there!

Taffy said...

John, the missionaries live just down the street from me! So if you do come here you will be able to check up on my house for me. (actually I hope it will not be my house by the time you get here.)

Peanut said...

Do those duckies in the bathroom come with the house? Throw those in and I'd take it!