Building our kingdom one block at a time.
Oh, Taffy! I'm sorry.
I didnt know you were learing Hebrew..WOW..that would be hard.
I am proud of you for trying. Most of us are too chicken to even try a second language. Think of all the free time you wil have.
Oh no! I am so sad for you! but you need to make the best choice for your and your family. I am still so proud of you, smarty pants.
Why mom?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh, Taffy! I'm sorry.
I didnt know you were learing Hebrew..WOW..that would be hard.
I am proud of you for trying. Most of us are too chicken to even try a second language. Think of all the free time you wil have.
Oh no! I am so sad for you! but you need to make the best choice for your and your family. I am still so proud of you, smarty pants.
Why mom?
Post a Comment