Yesterday Jeff, Kiersti, and I went down to the Children's Discovery Museum. We had a lot of fun even though it was a bit overpriced---Just the way Palm Springs is though.
Tons of hands on kids stuff. Science, ball ramps, dress ups. They have an old VW bug in there that they let the kids paint all over. (They've had it there for years and it is quite a sight!)
Jeff was very excited about the motorcycle. I think Kiersti thought she was in the parade waving at everyone. The favorite by far, though was this...
We had to go back to it several times! As you pull the rope you make the whole seat go up with the help of four pulleys! Jeff loved it so much. Keirsti thought it was good too but I had to pull her up.
1 comment:
Looks like a lot of fun. I bet my kids would love it there too. Kiersti is getting so big and her hair is so long. My how time flies.
Post a Comment