I've been putting off this post for a while now because I don't know exactly how to say it. But now I'm to the point that I don't want to put it off any more. We need your prayers and support.
Kiersti has been quite a sickly baby. We have been to the doctors so many times with her. Anyway, last month we were able so see a doctor who told us what is wrong with our sweet little baby! I had been praying and praying that the doctors would be able to understand her condition and I feel like that prayer was answered last month. But, now begins the process to help her.
She will be having surgery on Wednesday (Oct 24) to correct her problem. She and I will be at Loma Linda University Hospital for about a week.
We will be fasting this Sunday (the 21st) and praying that things will go well. We would love to have you all join us in fasting and prayer for Kiersti.
8 comments:
I'm really sorry to hear you've been having a hard time and that Kiersti is sick. We'll definitely keep her and you in our prayers and hope that everything turns out for the best. We love you.
I will definitely be sending lots of prayers and good thoughts your way. I hope all goes well! Love you!
I'm glad you posted, despite your reservations. We will most certainly pray for Kiersti and the doctors, that everything will go smoothly. And I'll remember you, too, because I'm sure you are stressed, and in need of prayers for yourself as well. Take care, and keep us posted.
Taffy - We will be praying and fasting with you. Please know we will be thinking about you on Wednesday and in the next few weeks. We hope and pray all will go well for you and the baby as well as those that wait for you at home! Let us know if we can be of any other service.
We'll be praying for you and your whole family this week. Let us know if you nee anything else.
I put your family on the prayer roll a few weeks ago, and I will do it again, hopefully before the surgery. I did not see the post in time to fast today (the 21st), but I will keep praying for you and fast for you this week. We love you.
You, Kiersti, the rest of your family as well as the Drs involved will be in my prayers and in my thoughts. My love to all of you, Aunt Betty
Again - good luck Taffy. Also - I tagged you. You can look at my blog and see what I had to do when my sister tagged me and then do one for your self. I look forward to finding out more about you. Of course wait til you have time, but I thought you may have some down time in the hospital this week and maybe you could put something together then. We're praying for all involved! Let us know how things go. We love you guys!!!
Post a Comment