Taffy, I got so excited, I jumped up and grabbed the Ensign. I had seen the picture when I read the article before, but I had not really noticed your High School Friend. Then, when I grabbed it after reading your blog, I recognized the face right away. I do have to say I couldn't remember the name. I thought it started with a B.
PS (sorry for the novel, but...) speaking of BHS friends, did you ever notice artwork by Joe Alleman in the Ensign? I have. Do you remember him, Taffy?
PPS Also, speaking of High School friends, I saw Nathan Cottom in the Nutcracker Ballet last Christmas. I have been meaning to tell Ree. (Sorry for taking over your post, Taffy)
4 comments:
Elder Ashton
Is it Schmuss Schmeed? Coach totally spotted him, and I've been meaning to ask you if that was him.
Taffy, I got so excited, I jumped up and grabbed the Ensign. I had seen the picture when I read the article before, but I had not really noticed your High School Friend. Then, when I grabbed it after reading your blog, I recognized the face right away. I do have to say I couldn't remember the name. I thought it started with a B.
PS (sorry for the novel, but...) speaking of BHS friends, did you ever notice artwork by Joe Alleman in the Ensign? I have. Do you remember him, Taffy?
PPS Also, speaking of High School friends, I saw Nathan Cottom in the Nutcracker Ballet last Christmas. I have been meaning to tell Ree.
(Sorry for taking over your post, Taffy)
Post a Comment