Friday, September 08, 2006

We'll Keep Pam!

We had a wonderful trip back to Arizona last week. (I'd post pictures if I could figure out how to get them from my phone to my computer without spending money.) Anyway it was great to visit with the Froggies, and the Princess family. Baby Ham is so cute. (Naomi has been playing Princess and Baby Ham all week since we got back. She has had Jeff and me take turns being baby Ham. Sometimes she gives us a break and uses a baby doll.) Jessie had a wonderful time holding the baby every chance she got. We also had a fantastic time visiting all our dear friends in Maricopa. The kids were so excited to see all their friends again, and well, so was I.
The "real reason" we went to AZ for the weekend though was to check on our unselling house. We met with our realtors again and decided that for the house to sell we would have to list lower yet again. After getting that taken care of we cleaned bathrooms, weeded the yard and added a few more decorative touches. By the end of the day, however, we knew we needed a new plan. Although I didn't know it before, the house is apparently named Pam, cause, "We'll keep Pam!"
Keith is currently on his way back to AZ to make arrangements for our home to become a rental property. He will also be purchasing and installing a few appliances. (Thank you Froggies for your helping hands (or flippers) and your truck.)

7 comments:

Ree said...

LOL! Your title brought back memories! I think that was the gist of the conversation that give the 78 pinto wagon it's name too. Do you remember, Boss?

Anonymous said...

I remember Pam. "That settles it! We'll keep Pam!"

Froga-lee said...

I don't remember Pam I but if Pam II gets you to AZ once in a while, I think keeping her is a very wise decision! We froggies have gulping down the bread you sent. Thank You! What kind of bread is it? Fly, mosquito or some kind of bog spice?

Boss said...

I do remember Pam! Fun memories!

I'm glad ya'll have settled on a plan that feels right. It's always hard to be in limbo--especially the limbo of waiting for someone to buy your house.

PS--I'm sure your baked goods are very tasty, but please don't send any fly or mosquito bread to us.

Taffy said...

It was just apple bread. I hope there were no flies in it!

Peanut said...

I was hoping from your title that you weren't deciding to get a burnt puke colored pinto wagon. Good luck with Pam. Plus, apple bread sounds good.

Froga-lee said...

What ever type of bread it was, it was fit for friends and froggies. YUM!