Here's how to play...
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you have of me. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see who leaves a memory about you.If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Don't be shy!
7 comments:
My first "date"--hiking Timp.
Family dinner at the Cannon Center.
One summer at your PA house, we were playing doctor. You decided your patient, Rebecca, needed a shot. So, you took a pencil and jammed it hard into her butt cheek--much to her distress!
So me and and that silly roommate of yours were all piled in to my twin-sized bed for a nice Sunday afternoon nap. And out of nowhere you elbowed me in the nose and made me cry. But you made it all better by drawing me a picture of me and my projectile tears, which was captioned something like "I'm sorry I hit your nose and made you be on your practical death bed."
I bet I still have that drawing around here somewhere. Hmmm ...
Boss's comment reminds me of:
"Carry on" (with the napping of the three of us in the twin-sized bed"
"You're not the prophet!"
And of course: "Dam her!"
When you became a freshman at Methacton and I had various friends come up to me with confused looks saying they saw someone who looked just like me (with longer hair) walking the hallways.
Then at Bingham, "there's two of them?!"
Hey there,
When you invited us over for "Papa's at Priesthood Potato Bar Party." It's always a Party when you are around. We miss you.
Call us if you ever drive through. You are always welcome here.
Love,
Amy B.
OK, my memory is currently only remembering a few things, like your wedding--I think Mandy and I got to your reception late--and I remember you and Keith having a teenage foster kid at your home in Wymount. Most of all it's your smile, Taffy... will never forget it! :-)
Post a Comment