Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Father's Day Photo Shoot

For father's day I made a count your many blessings photo collage for Keith. My friend came over and took a bunch of pictures. The kids had such a great time posing it was really a crack up. I thought I'd give you a sample of the fun....















7 comments:

Emmy said...

Those are such cute pictures! I love them.

Ree said...

Beautiful children: they sure are photogenic. I love the contrasts--you have a great variety of hair and eye colors in your family.

Boss said...

Ree's right. It is interesting to see the spectrum of Henrichsen/Castleton features. But one things for sure, every one of those kids got the cute gene. I'll let you and Tee decide who it came from.

Boss said...

PS: Grace is jealous of Kiersti's hair.

Lady said...

What great pictures and happy kids. Can you really ask for more than that?

Christine said...

Fabulous pictures! Wood was commenting on how much Kiersti looks like Caroline!

Princess Gerty said...

Thanks for posting! (we miss you!) The kids look so cute! I am sure T loved the gift. By the way, Caroline is in that one picture of the sleeping tent on my blog--I forgot to mention it.