My thoughts exactly, Em! Kiersti, you stay away from my Gracie. I don't want you teaching her any of your tricks. I am not ready for another upright human in this house! But you sure do look cute and proud! Way to go, child prodigy!
Hey, where sis this post come from?! Did you sneak it in, Taffy? Look at that sweet standing person! This is about the time (in his life) when Buddy started pulling himself up. NOT that I'm saying she'll take after him, but maybe watch out!)
3 comments:
What?! Is she old enough to do that?
Emmy
My thoughts exactly, Em! Kiersti, you stay away from my Gracie. I don't want you teaching her any of your tricks. I am not ready for another upright human in this house! But you sure do look cute and proud! Way to go, child prodigy!
Hey, where sis this post come from?! Did you sneak it in, Taffy?
Look at that sweet standing person! This is about the time (in his life) when Buddy started pulling himself up. NOT that I'm saying she'll take after him, but maybe watch out!)
Post a Comment