It was just after the busy morning rush. Jessie and Caroline had just gone out the door for school. I sat down to feed the baby. That's when I hear Naomi in the kitchen. "Mommy, something happened..." I can tell the refrigerator is opened.
"What happened?"
"The juice got in the drawer!"
"You poured the juice in the drawer?"
"It did it its self!"
(that means it was an accident, she didn't purposely dump a pitcher full of juice into the drawer)
Luckily it was the drawer full of plastic cups. No real damage done. I guess we know how to fill a lot of cups simultaneously now.
8 comments:
At least they ended up drinking the full pitcher of juice right out the drawer (too funny). Good thing all those cups were available. I bet all you had to do was put the cups in the dishwasher and wipe the drawer out with a wet rag (haha). Sorry about the mess but CUTE pictures.
Mmmmm. Drawer juice. Mmmmmm.
That reminds me of "Nothing happened! Get the paper towels!" At least she told you that something had happened. :)
Who said that Peanut?
Naomi is so funny!
LOL! You have a much better attitude about your child's mess than I have for mine!
Is the paper towel comment from 900 east days?
I thought it was napkin instead of paper towel but I had the same thought peanut! Yes B 900 east.
Yes, it is "napkin" I realized my mistake after I posted it! Was it orange juice and the grover carpet?
Yep, the grover carpet but I don't remember exactly what was spilled. Oh, wait nothing happened.
Post a Comment