Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A Week of Discovery

Keirsti discovered her thumb.Jeffrey discovered the top of the refrigerator.I discovered that kids will help with the laundry if they are allowed to throw it from the second story down to the first.
Naomi discovered the super powers of her night gown! (If you look really close you can see how the fibers of the night gown just happened to snag exactly right on the texture of the wall!)
Caroline had a very unfortunate discovery which left her fingertip with a second degree burn. (but she's embarrassed so no picture or details.) She also discovered that she really likes first grade!

5 comments:

B said...

Hooray for Kiersti! Sorry about your climber (I hope Buddy didn't teach him that!) Can I have a night gown like Naomi's? And sorry about the burn Caroline! Sounds like an exciting week!

Anonymous said...

The laundry sound fun at your house! I should do my laundry that way!
Emmy

Froga-lee said...

Laundry is so much more fun when you start out by Launching it!

Boss said...

Wow! Lots of big (and exciting discoveries). The girls didn't throw Jeff down the stairs with the laundry, did they? He looks like he had a good time at least!

Princess Gerty said...

I wonder if Caroline burned her finger on the refrigerator light bulb. Princess A and I have both done that one! Besides that discovery, what a fun week for you all! Can't wait to see you in a few!