Caroline made this up this morning. Then she looked at me with a some what startled look. "Does that rhyme?" she asked. I guess she surprised herself with her poetry skills.
I'm busy busy busy busy Like a bee Making honey On a tree.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Well, I've made poems too.
Um, Caroline, good poem! Will you become a poet when you grow up? In picture making vs. good poems, which one will you be better at?
3 comments:
Well, I've made poems too.
Um, Caroline, good poem! Will you become a poet when you grow up? In picture making vs. good poems, which one will you be better at?
Very nice Caroline! I love your rhyming skills. You may be better than me with prose when you grow up. You're off to an awesome start.
Hi Caroline,
Your poetry is wonderful! Keep up the great work!
Love,
Grandma Ruth
Post a Comment