Jeff likes FHE. He loves dancing all around while we sing songs. He usually likes the games we play. But I think his favorite thing is treats, especially if it's chocolate!
He looks like some of the girls at our neighborhood Girlie night last night, where we enjoyed chic flicks, make-up, dress-up, and, most importantly, chocolate fondue.
Jeff, I think your chocolate fun looks like something I could enjoy! Only problem, I am an adult and I don't think I could get away with it. I love you, Grandma Ruth
5 comments:
Mmmmm... Chocolate
He looks good enough to eat there! :)
He looks like some of the girls at our neighborhood Girlie night last night, where we enjoyed chic flicks, make-up, dress-up, and, most importantly, chocolate fondue.
Jeff, I think your chocolate fun looks like something I could enjoy! Only problem, I am an adult and I don't think I could get away with it.
I love you,
Grandma Ruth
Excellent, love it!
Levitra not for sale levitra couch graffiti
Post a Comment