- On the way home from school
The kids were deciding whether to watch "The Very Hungary Caterpillar" or "The Diary of a Wimpy Kid" (I had just picked them up from the public library DVD section) After much debate the older kids asked Kiersti which one she wanted to watch. Kiersti said, "um, the diarrhea movie!"
- Over heard by the preschool teacher!
Jaren [to Isabella]: Will you marry me next Tuesday?
Isabella looks baffeled and is unsure how to answer.
Kiersti: If she won't, I will!!!
1 comment:
So cute! I hope Jaren's a nice guy!
(Also, I don't know what the deal is, but for some reason the feeds for yours and Wood's and M's blogs apparently haven't been picked up by my reader, cause I've missed months and months worth of posts. So it was fun to catch up all at once tonight, but I'm sorry I missed out on commenting on all the fun when it actually happened.)
Post a Comment