When I came out of my bedroom on Saturday morning this is what I found. The kids were getting ready for conference. Jessie thought it would be fun to have a tent like the Nephites who listened to King Benjamin. It was a cute and fun idea but the kids were only in it for a half hour before they were done with it. Then it was just an obstuction to work around. I guess a half hour of fun is good though. 
In other goings on here are the pictures my AWESOME friend Sarah took of my kids this summer.
Naomi
Kiersti
Jeffrey

Jessie

Caroline
Oh, by the way if you missed it, We moved to Arizona. It was not our plan at all till the last minute but we are so glad to be here. The kids are loving their school here and making friends fast. Jessie and Caroline are on the junior cheer squad and Jeff and Naomi just started karate. Kiersti thinks that she is Hannah Montana, which is ok most of the time but I have yet to convince her that belting out "Best of Both Worlds" is not appropriate in church.
8 comments:
I can just picture Kiersto singing Hannah Montana in church. She is so funny! I'm glad you are enjoying Arizona. The pictures are great!
That should have been "Kiersti"... that's what I get for not checking my typing ;-)
I really like Jessie's idea! The kids look great in those pictures.
We built a tent for conference too! I LOVE the pics of your beautiful children!
Great pictures of your kids. My girls miss your girls- Kennedy said this past weekend how she needs Jesse back here to "talk" Harry Potter with her. Looks like all is well!
After three years, I finally found my way to your blog. We are all gathered around the computer remembering your great family. We miss you guys.
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
awesome!
Post a Comment