Jessie has been cast as Gladys Herdman in The Best Christmas Pageant Ever! Caroline and Naomi will be playing baby angels. (Caroline as baby angel Shirley who the wears a balloon sheet for her angel costume.) You can check out the theatre website here.
Here are the press release and the synopsis pages.
The play runs from November 21st through December 20th on Friday and Saturday nights. You are all welcome come stay with us for a weekend and see the show!
9 comments:
Way to go Jessie!! And congratulations to Caroline and Naomi too! We wish we could be there to see you - that is so exciting.
That sounds so fun!
Shazaam! HEY! UNTO YOU A CHILD ID BORN!!! I love this story! And I'm sure the play is great too. Congrats to the girls for getting parts and congrats to mom for being able to juggle all the practices! And I hope we get to pics of those cute baby angles too!
B
Wow! what a cool press release saying Jessie is guaranteed to make us laugh! I hope we can make it for a performance!
CONGRATS! JESSIE! That is so fabulous! I wish we lived closer so we could come see it. POst some pics as soon as you get some! :)
Sounds AWESOME! Congrats and all that stuff. Rine, just letting you know it is now Nov and time for a new post. Happy Birthday! I love You!
Daniel
Oh I am so excited for all of you! It's getting close. Good luck and be sure to tape it. I want to see it next time we are together.
Hey Catherine,
I clicked on the link to your blog from fewarefrozen, and wanted to tell you that my husband Johnny and I have a Jessie too! It's been a long time. We just moved to San Diego, and I'd love to catch up. I'll find a way to contact you.:-) Happy
Thanksgiving!
Your old roommate Martha
Hey! Cool new background Taffy! I can't wait to read a new post! Love you guys! Thanks again for driving to come see us!
Post a Comment