
Eight years. How did that happen. It's hard to believe. Jessie's cake is a perfect example of how sweet she is. She wanted a ballerina (with a long tutu so we could have more than half a cupcake on the barbie) but she didn't really want a green one! She a greed to green so we could use the leftover frosting that was still in the fridge from Naomi's cake. For her birthday she said she wanted her ears pierced. I told her she could choose between that and having a party. She stuck with the ear piercing...right up until the lady was
coming at her with the piercing gun! Then it was a no go! She
decided that a new dress would be a good substitute.

Jessie, with her active
imagination is so fun to be around. She is always coming up with fun things to do with her sisters and brother. She loves to help out in any was she can. Often she wants to make breakfast lunch and dinner for everyone. She is getting really good at making pancakes, scrambled eggs and
chote soup as well as being a proficient sandwich maker. I think she'll have a few more recipes down soon too.
Jessie loves to read. At the end of the school year her teacher gave her four
chapter books. She finished them in three days! (She is a little like me '
cuz once she picks the book up she can't put it down until she's read the whole thing!)
Her bed reminds me of Aunt
B's cause it is usually full of not only her mountain of pillows and stuffed animals but toys, clothes, shoes, books and all kinds of other things too! I really don't know how she can sleep with all that stuff in her bed. Jessie hates to hear her younger sibling upset. She loves to help them and they love her help. I'm so glad that Jessie is a part of my family. What
a joy she is!
Happy Birthday Jessie!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Jessie! I want to see your new dress!
Happy Birthday Jessie! With or without pierced ears, you are a cute, brave and sweet big sister!
What a beautiful eight year old. I love that she consented to the green icing for your sake. What a kid!
Happy Birthday Jessie!!! I also want to see the new dress. I think your cake was beautiful!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We sure love you cutie!
Post a Comment