Sunday, March 25, 2007
Camera Shy
Well, Kiersti is six weeks old now and I've been reprimanded (by more than one person) for not posting more pictures of my baby. I've taken several over the past few weeks with the intention of posting. But as you can see, Kiersti Anne does not like to have her picture taken.
She did relent and allow a picture with her face uncovered but as you can see she was not excited about it at all!
I shad to get sneaky and take this one while she was sleeping.
Really she is a sweet baby. She has the biggest cheeks and belly of any new baby around. (There are several babies in the neighborhood born within a couple weeks of each other.) Her smile is so sweet but I have yet to capture it in a photo:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She definitely looks like a CastleTown. Although with her eyes shut, I can't tell exactly which one. I love her chubby cheeks. And if the pants and shoes I sent are already too small, please take them back (Walmart) and get a bigger size.
I'm with Lady. She's your kid alright. And a dang cute one at that. She looks most like Caroline to me.
Do you know how much she weighs now? She looks bigger and older to me than Grace does, but I'm not sure if that's just me refusing to acknowledge my own baby growing up. You know, and going off to college and stuff.
I think she weighs about 11 pounds. Also, I hope Grace and Kiersti don't leave for college too soon! I'd like to at least get her potty trained first!
I think she looks most like Caroline, too.
Post a Comment