Monday, August 14, 2006

Hi Again!

Yes we are still alive although you might not have been able to tell from the lack of entries in the past two months. Our trip to Utah was great. My brother's wedding was beautiful. The quick trip to the hospital shortly after the wedding was not fun but it did let my secret (baby due mid February) out of the bag very quickly. (Everything is fine now.) We got all our things moved out of our house that still has not sold. We had a wonderful visit with Keith's family. Jessie turned seven. Family reunion was a blast, (except for when I had to barf due to the afore mentioned pregnancy.) Keith reported to his new duty station, while I stayed at my parents house thinking it would be a few weeks before we would have a new place to live. Keith called a few days later and told me we got into base housing. Lioness (she's so nice, plus congrats on the wedding)helped me drive with all the children to our new home. We received our belongings (most of them, 2 boxes are missing)on Wednesday and are still trying to dig out of the boxes. I've learned that the boxes are not usually filled with the things that the outside of the box claims, and that the packers did not do such a good job. Jeff fell and hit his mouth. His teeth look different than they used to so I took him to the dentist fearing trouble like poor Buddy. The dentist declared everything fine so that was a nice relief. Lots of other things have happened in the past two months but this is what my crazy mind can think of for now. Caroline and Jessie start school in two weeks and I can't believe that the summer is almost over.

3 comments:

Ree said...

Hi! Thanks for the update. Glad to hear you made it to CA. I'm a bit behind in posting myself. Have you ever seen a cyber round tuit?

B said...

WOW! No wonder you haven't posted! Glad everything is ok with Jeff's teeth:B

Taffy said...

Hi Amy! So good to hear from you. We miss ya'll too. (We are planning to go check on the unsold house over labor day weekend. Are you going to be around?